Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Summer 2013 Movies

One of my favorite parts about summer is summer movie block busters, and this summer looks like it surely won't disappoint. This summer I have two favorites that I am dying to see in theaters. One of my goals for the summer besides seeing the following two summer block busters, is going to a drive-in movie theater. I've never been before and from what I heard the drive-in a lot of fun. A double feature, popcorn, and friends, what more could you ask for? 
The first summer block buster that I cant wait to see is White House Down. Staring Channing Tatum, as a wanna-be secret service agent, and Jamie Foxx, as the President of the United States, the action-thriller film would certainly be one to see on the big screen this summer. White House Down was released to theaters yesterday. Feel free to check out the trailer here.  
Ain't Them Bodies Saints is the one summer block buster that I am most looking forward too. Staring Casey Affleck and Rooney Mara the film is about an outlaw that escapes from prison and sets out to find his wife. The movie is set to release August 16th. The trailer can be seen here.


No comments:

Post a Comment