Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sex and the City

Tonight I finished watching Sex and the City. What began as a quest to watch the first season of the show a couple weeks ago, naturally turned in to watching all six seasons in just about a month. I have always been a fan of the few Sex and the City episode re-runs that I've seen on television from time to time, but after realizing that hbogo.com had all six seasons I figured why not give it a whirl and watch it all, and I cannot say enough times now how much I love Sex and the City and Carrie Bradshaw! I mean really, how could you not? New York City living, amazing clothes and shoes, men and more men, drama, comedy, suspense, and then the finale. Come on... could it get any better? I have to admit I shed a few tears, which goes to show you just how much I fell for the show. Like every other girl out there who was a Sex and the City fan when the show was in its prime, I fell in love with Carrie Bradshaw and her three best friends. And not only did the finale make me cry, but it reminded me, as cheesy as it sounds, just how lucky I am to have such great friends and how it is always so important to never forget the support system that they provide. Anyways, before this all gets too much, I'm going to head back to surfing the web for Sex and the City quizzes to figure out which NYC gal I'm most like. Miranda? Charlotte? Samantha? Carrie?

No comments:

Post a Comment