Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Vamos a la Playa en Puerto Rico


This week I got to spend some time in Puerto Rico, soak up the sun and enjoy a little rest and relaxation with my best friend. Puerto Rico is an amazing island- the beaches are breathtaking, the people are so friendly, and the weather could not be better. It was the perfect get away from the cold temperatures we've been having up here in the Northeast.

This was my second time in Puerto Rico, staying both times at the La Concha hotel in San Juan. With ocean views, three pools and plenty of places to explore the hotel was fantastic and the perfect spot to unwind for a quick vacation! I mean look at this infinity pool! Pretty breathtaking... am I right??
Hopefully these pictures from my trip make you fall in love with Puerto Rico as much as I have over the past week.

Until next time PR... AdiĆ³s! 

No comments:

Post a Comment