Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Music Monday

With last week being quite the busy week after returning back to Boston after spring break, I decided to reward myself on Friday afternoon by purchasing Justin Timberlake's newest album, The 20/20 Experience, on iTunes. There is not one song that I completely am in love with on his album. I could dance for hours to any of his songs on this album and have had it on repeat on my iPod all weekend long. My favorites right now are Pusher Love Girl and Mirrors.
The music video to Mirrors is above so be sure to check it out. Most of his songs on the album are about seven minutes long, but there is wide variety among his songs that allow for a really interesting collection. I am so excited that he is touring this summer too, so hopefully I'll be able to make it to one of his shows!
I've also recently discovered the music of American indie rock band, Vampire Weekend. They've been around since 2006, but are releasing a new album next month. I came across one of their latest songs titled Step on YouTube (you can't even buy it on iTunes yet) and I fell in love. So be sure to give it a listen and stay tuned for the release of their album, Modern Vampires of the City. And if you like what you hear they've got a lot of other fantastic, fun songs that have been keeping me motivated the past two days too!
That's all for now, hope you enjoy the music and say an extra prayer for warmth and spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment