Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Favorites


Wow! Thank goodness it's Friday and happy March! What a crazy week it has been! Hope you all had a less hectic week than I did. Now that March is here and spring whether is around the corner I am pinning up a storm on Pinterest inspirations for spring outfits and I absolutely adore this image above; the florals are fun and I love how there is a mix of prints in this look too. Enjoy your weekends and here are a few links to some of my favorite Internet finds from the week. 

Funniest video of the week goes to- Kid President Josh Groban Showdown

My new favorite company- K. slademade and their leather key chain

BaubleBar Tab Strand Necklace  

Loving this Eloise in Bloom Dress, just need somewhere to go!

Add a little more Kale to you diet with Kale Pesto


No comments:

Post a Comment