Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Points of Exclamation

One of my fellow sorority sisters in my chapter at BU has started a company called Points of Exclamation. She has created some really fantastic stuff- rings and bracelets out of this world and so cute and colorful. She even has created her own website here, where you can find all of this great jewelry she is making.
The line of jewelry is especially Boho and Tribal-esque, and the best part is that 100% of the proceeds goes to the ALS Foundation.
Ali is certainly off to a great start and it would mean so much to me if you would check out here site. I promise it will not disappoint. I've already picked my favorites and posted a few of them here... I know I'll be making my purchase soon enough!
I mean, come on, just look at the colors and the stones in that ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment