Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Mother's Day Cards from Cardstore

With Mother's Day fast approaching(May 12th ladies!), I am trying to think ahead this year when it comes to finding a card and gift for my mom. I always try to find something creative to do for her, or something unique to make, like making her a collage of pictures or washing her car when I was younger. I recently came across an amazing Mother's Day gift idea from Cardstore, (thanks HC!) where users can create custom cards by adding personal photos and messages. And best yet, they will even print your card and send it to your mom for you! I know great right?!?
I created my own custom Mother's Day photo card here. I chose from the different templates and added pictures and a message inside. Here's what it looks like:
What is even more amazing is that all of you fantastic readers have the opportunity to cash in on an exclusive offer and create Mother's Day Cards from Cardstore for a discounted price! All you have to do is go to Cardstore's website and create a Mother's Day card for $1.99 when you use the code: CSF3199 at checkout. This offer is valid through May 6th so go online now and use the code at checkout and create a memorable Mother's Day card for your mom! 
Also check out Cardstore's Pinterest board here, it's the perfect place to find a little inspiration for the upcoming holiday!  


No comments:

Post a Comment