Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Boston Marathon 2013


As we prepare in Boston for another exciting Boston Marathon, I sit here in anticipation of my first Marathon Monday experience in Boston. One of the most exciting events of the year for students at Boston University is the Boston Marathon every April because the marathon literally is in our backyards and for some even their front!

I cannot wait to watch all the runners and cheer them on and enjoy the day. I'll be watching from Beacon Street, somewhere just before mile 25 begins. It will be exciting to be toward the end of the race, knowing that the runners only have a short amount of time left before they cross the finish line. This Boston Marathon is even more exciting because I know two people that are running this year. One is my sister Anastasia from my sorority Kappa Alpha Theta and the other is a family friend Karen. So tomorrow will certainly be an eventful day; good luck to all the runners and let Marathon Monday begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment