Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

So much to do, so little time...

Wow! Time flies when you're having fun right? I can't believe it haas been over a month since I wrote my last blog post. Life in London certainly has been busy and every moment of every day is filled with something to do!
Since my last post I've definitely found my place here in London. I am absolutely in love with this city and could not be more happy that I picked London for my semester abroad.
In February I completed the first half of my program and went on 'spring' break to Rome. It was beautiful and we were blessed with the most amazing weather while we were there. We saw all the sights including the colosseum, trevi fountain, and the vatican.
Since my last post I've also started my internship with a local weekly newspaper in North London. The experience so far is great and on the weekends we try to fit in as much exploring in and around London as possible.
Some of my favorite things to do in London so far have been exploring the many markets that London has to offer from Portobello to Borough to Spitalfields, walking through Hyde Park and along the Thames, and checking out the awesome food and nightlight scene that London has to offer.
It's hard to believe that it is already almost the end of March! It feels like I just got here, but there are so many good memories that I have so far and so many more to make! Here's to more good time in London and around Europe!! Miss everyone at home, sending my love!!


No comments:

Post a Comment