Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Do You Hear What I Hear....

One of my most favorite parts of the time leading up to Christmas is the lovely, cheerful and often calming holiday music that fills my iPod for a few weeks and can be heard throughout shopping malls and on just about every radio station in December. Holiday tunes can instantly turn around my day if I'm feeling a bit down and really just get me so excited for Christmas!
This video of the a cappella group, Pentatonix, has been circulating on the web recently and I thought I'd share it with you all. Their sound is beautiful and embodies pretty much everything I love about holiday music and the various renditions that groups have taken on traditional holiday songs like "Little Drummer Boy." Enjoy and may your season by marry and bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment