Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Summer Plans

Now that the spring semester is over, all of us college kids can breathe a sigh of relief and get a little r&r. But before too long most kids find themselves in yet another search for a summer job or internship. I was lucky enough, and got a jump start on the whole summer job search about a month or so ago when I decided to forgo the internship route and just focus on finding a part-time job. So, this summer I will be working in a golf shop at a private golf course in my town. I have been working for about two weeks now and I could not love it any more than I already am. The people are fantastic and the atmosphere is the best. Since I played golf throughout high school this has been a great opportunity to reconnect me with this part of my life that I've been missing out on so much in the past two years since I've been going to school in Boston.

Over the past few summers I've come to realize that it is so important to do something that you love because as a college student you only have so many summers to really take time and enjoy it. So while I'll certainly be busy with my summer job, I'll be leaving time for vacation, sun and countless adventures with my friends. So find something you love to do and spend your summer filled with good times and plenty of adventures. Cheers to summer 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment