Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

J.Crew Favs: Spring 2013

J.Crew has always been my go-to store for clothing purchases for myself. A new pair of shoes, or a new dress or top from J.Crew are always at the top of my wish list come Christmas and my birthday. I recently just purchased a pair of their Eda heels in the bright pink, and after making that purchase I vowed to stay off the J.Crew website for a while and take a break from stopping in the store when I pass through the Prudential Center. After getting an email from the crew featuring some of their latest spring looks, I couldn't help myself from taking a quick peek at the website. Per usual, I found a few things I adore and have added them to my wish list. Since I know they will be staying on the wish list for a while I figured I'd share a few of my favorite items with you. What do you think? I'm really considering moving the swim suit to the top of my wish list... every girl needs a new swim suit for the summer, am I right?





No comments:

Post a Comment