Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Outwit, Outplay, Outlast: Survivor

If you didn't already know, I will now enlighten you with the fact that my favorite television show ever is Survivor. This past season ended last Sunday and since watching the season finale I continue to be on an endless Survivor high. Survivor has been running for twenty-six seasons with its next season on the way in the fall.

This past season was by far one of my favorites I have seen in a while. There were so many twists and turns, highs and lows that captured me and pulled me in. From emotional explosions around camp, to blindsides that sent one competitor home with an immunity idol in her pocket, it was certainly a season to remember. This season was called Survivor Caramoan and per usual the elements were nasty and put the competitors through it all.
I have truly loved Survivor ever since I was a young girl and first began watching the show with my dad. It has now become a constant thread in my life and I know that every Wednesday at 8pm during Survivor season it is my time in front if the television. I always become attached to the competitors, and I love watching the challenges and seeing the dynamics of the tribes. One of my favorite secret scenes from this season can be found here, it's just a funny video that really brings you into the reality of the competitors and helps the viewer understand just how much time they really are spending in the wilderness.
Final 6 Survivor Caramoan Competitors 
I've always been a really adventurous person and maybe someday I'll end up on the show, but for now watching the competitors and trying to predict their moves will be just fine with me.
If you haven't seen this season of Survivor, or any season of Survivor for that matter head to the CBS website or go on Netflix or something and get your hands on a season of Survivor and watch it now! Trust me, you won't have any regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment