Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Back in the good ole' US of A

And I'm back. Wow, did that semester fly by or what? As everyone said it would, April 26th came before I even had time to blink and now I'm back in America and already missing London. As most will agree, my time abroad was filled with some of the best, most memorable moments of my life so far and on top of that London could have not been a more perfect place to study. Every day I would wake up unaware of what I would learn and explore. London was full with infinite possibilities and adventure. The culture, weather, food, and people were like non other and I could not be any more fortunate to have been able to study there. I am so thankful that I will have these memories that will last a lifetime. For now though, here's to an amazing summer back in New England!

No comments:

Post a Comment