Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Captain Phillips: A Must See

Just last week I saw the movie Captain Phillips and have been thinking about it every day since. In short, this was probably one of the best decisions we made all weekend and this movie is a must see! I guarantee you will not be disappointed. It was thrilling and exciting and emotional and I think I might just have to see it again. In the time leading up to seeing Captain Phillips I saw a few interviews on TV and read a few reviews online and was just amazed with the acting from the actors that played the characters of the Somali pirates. This is certainly a film to see and one to watch out for come award season. Tom Hanks was just fantastic in his role and many of the supporting roles are certainly deserving of award recognition as well. Anyways, I just felt the need to tell you all how much I loved Captain Phillips and how much I think everyone needs to see this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment