Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Herschel Supply: Spring 2013 LookBook


I've been following Herschel Supply Co. for a while now. Ever since my friend introduced founders Jamie and Lyndon Cormack and their company to me I have been in love with the brand and products that Herschel Supply manufactures. Based in Vancouver, Canada, Herschel Supply Co. manufactures quality bags, backpacks, and accessories. The Cormack brothers named the company after the small town in Canada where three generations of their family grew up.

In just three years the Cormack brothers and Herschel Supply Co. have built up quite the reputation bringing a tailored approach to design. The bags and products are both timeless and functional and with the latest release of Herschel Supply's Spring 2013 LookBook I have become even more excited about their collection. Take a look here for the LookBook and start writing your wish list, I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment