Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Her Campus Blogger Network

I am pleased to announce that this blog, Bay State and Beyond, has been accepted into the Her Campus Blogger Network!!! I am over the moon about this new venture as I have always wanted to learn how to expand my little blog. After getting the email that I had been offered a spot in the network I did a little happy dance and told all of my friends! And let me tell you this could not have come at a better time. After reading all about the Alt Summit, a blogger conference, and learning that so many of my favorite bloggers attended, I was feeling a bit out of the loop in the blog world, and now I am overjoyed! This is the perfect opportunity for me and Bay State and Beyond! 
I have been a writer and editor for Her Campus' Boston University chapter for the past two years now and the blogger network is another exciting way to be involved in all that Her Campus has going on. Thank you for all the continued support and let the journey begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment