Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekly Favorites

Hello all-
Sorry I've been away from this blog for a while, but now that I'm back in the swing of things here at BU, I'd like to start consistently posting here. I've decided to start with a weekly posting of my favorite things, from art work, to DIYs, to inspiring quotes, and anything that I'm loving and has captured my attention within the last week. So here's what I've got for the first post of the series...


Hot air ballon rides (image via)

Loving this new trend of navy nail polish

Adding this bracelet to my wish list (beautiful and benefits breast cancer research)

Wanting one of these iPhone cases

Some inspirational words

Cranberry Walnut Pumpkin loaf recipe, need I say more?

Covergirl Outlast lipstain in Scarlet Pucker

Until next time... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment