Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

All Things J.Crew

If you weren't already aware, I have a deep infatuation with J.Crew. Ever since I walked into my first J.Crew store at my local mall, maybe 9 years ago, I fell completely in love with the brand and most of the lines that have been debuted over the past years. As a tribute to my favorite retail location, I will update you all on all new things J.Crew.
Countdown to the Opening of J.Crew London: 69 Days!
I am hoping to be studying abroad next semester in london, so when I learned about the fall opening of the J.Crew London store I knew that London for certainly the spot for me to study abroad in.
J.Crew on Film 
One of the things that I love most about J.Crew is that they go beyond just being a retail business. They have created a digital initiative called J.Crew on film, where they highlight certain aspects of their brand that make them stand out among the rest. One of my favorites is the video where Jenna Lyons showcases some of last season's shoes and how they are crafted.
Also J.Crew's Tumblr is just fantastic, it opens a little world into the behind the scenes of what is going on at J.Crew and highlights a few J.Crew lovers too! J.Crew also has a lovely Pinterest page, where they just debuted some of the Fall 2013 line.

No comments:

Post a Comment